1 post • Page 1 of 1
2011 Subaru STI in Plasma Blue
- brand new OEM engine, zero miles (yup, that DID happen!)
- new Cusco shocks ~5000km
- StopTech rotors and pads ~15000km
- Whiteline rear sway bar
- Crawford AOS V3
- Mishimoto HID upgrade
- Nameless quad exhaust
- Pioneer double din head unit with bluetooth and Apple/Android
- Nitto NT555 tires with tons of tread on OEM rims
- Touren winter rims -- tires have 1 season
$22000 with items listed above.
Lots of aftermarket parts available as well, not currently installed: prices negotiable
- Cobb SF intake
- Nameless divorced WG downpipe
- Cobb V2 tuner
- Whiteline front sway bar
- Eibach MultiPro R2 double adjustable coilovers
- OZ Allegerita rims (18x8.5) with RE71s (245/40)
- Ambit RS10 rims (18x9.5) with Continental ECS (265/35) -- pictured above
These cars are FAST in stock form, and SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER with the intake, downpipe and Cobb. Cobb was tuned locally by Classified.
If you've ever wanted one of these, now would be the time to buy. Brand new OEM engine, no worries about previous damage. Lots of life left in brakes and shocks.